Wednesday 15 April 2009

The exam proved me right

A few months ago I wrote about IT being considered by women as too difficult and out of their mental reach. I said that was wrong, and that women are as good as men. Well they certainly are. I took a module last term called managing data resources. It was basically about data analysis and process analysis. I found it hard, really hard. When the exam results came out, my grades, needless to say, will not be mentioned here ( yes it was that bad !!). However, the person with the highest score, was another girl. That just goes to prove that women can, and do excel in IT. 

Lately I have been interested in programming. I started learning dreamweaver but had to stop because of my course commitments. Mambe has been encouraging as usual, and I think I just might be able to pull this off. 

No comments: